Monday, November 5, 2012

iVOA - ATRS OF NATURE! BY OMOH

Hey everyone am so dearly sorry for staying away for this long, was too busy with setting up my fashion accessories line and getting all the hardware into place and it just so happened that am on my annual 30 days vacation from my 9 to 5 job HURRAY!!! lol. Just got me self a basic professional camera EOS 60D and the photos below are some of my first shots i took at my office front lawn after the morning rains (Just having fun n learning how to work the camera)... its a beautiful sight. Enjoy! and i promise not to stay away from you for dis long ever again God helping me. :-)



















I promise to bring you more photos and videos soon. Hope to take a short trip sooooo more fun photos to share. <3 :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 iVOA - TWIST N TURNS OF THE CREATIVE MIND OF NATURE!

Hi y'all, just want to share this photo of am amazing tree i shot just on the same street as my office. Every day when i pass by am always amazed at the way its shaped, definitely there is no other tree shaped like this, and i wonder how it came about looking like this...its like someone added gel and brushed it to shape..lol funny but mind blowing. If you have a photo of  a tree or plant with awkward appearance please share with me on my FACEBOOK Page voabyfolge.

No comments:

Post a Comment