Sunday, September 23, 2012


120 YEARS IN PRINT & STYLE - VOGUE!


Pop star Lady gaga graces the cover of fashion/style 916 page edition of Vogue 'celebrate 120 years of style. Since 1892 when the very first magazine was published Vogue has proven its strength in the fashion industry.

The 916 page magazine weights close to five pound and is more than three centimeters thick, breaking its own record of 840 pages back in 2007 by 76 pages. The pop star looks stunning in this iconic issue in a pink dress by Marc Jacobs.

A few Vogue readers were asked what they think about the 916 page issue, here is what they had to say;
"I´m not really that much of a fashion person,
 but I´ve been trying to learn and this would be a great help to me,"
 - Elle Zapata - fashion fan.

"It actually impresses me, it makes me want to get it."
- Samantha Kappenmacher, regular Vogue reader.

"This is just a little too much for me."
- Ashley Jones - A New Yorker

No comments:

Post a Comment