Monday, September 10, 2012


ITS YOUR OPINION!
"TIA MOWRY DOESN'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER SON"

How some people can be cruel with the words that the speak. Ugly is a character thing not a look thing, and besides how can anyone call a baby ugly...all babies are beautiful they are miracles from JEHOVAH GOD. When Tia Mowry gave birth to her son Cree, so many people trashed her with negative comment about her baby being ugly. Sister 2 Sister magazine spoke to Tia about her feelings after reading comments calling her son 'ugly'.  Well to those that made these unnecessary comments Tia doesn't gave a hoot what you think about her son, he is her miracle and that will not stop her from showing him off. Here is what Tia had to say about situation;

"He's the biggest joy of my life, Why would I want to hide that? The thing is that Cree lives in the real world. To overly protect him-I think-will hurt him. This isn't the last time somebody's going to critique him or pick on him. Everybody has been a product of some sort of bullying. Everyone has a right to an opinion. To control   someone's opinion, I don't know if that's realistic, but you can choose. There are certain things you should say, or you shouldn't say. It does hurt when you do hear things that are not positive and see things that are not positive. We're real people. For people to say they're not affected by it, I don't know if they're being honest.

Tia says she has gotten so much support - fans have showed their love for her and Cree in vast numbers.

"I have gotten so much support and love from my fans. I never realized, I guess I never really realized the power of support from fans until this situation that came about. A lot of people who kind of always wanted to say something about the issue... this was their platform to talk about it. One woman said something about how her child had Down syndrome and how how nasty this world can be. Happiness and joy and the positive is a choice. It's making me a stronger person".

"LETS ALL FIGHT AGAINST BULLYING"

No comments:

Post a Comment